Wine & Swine OBX has teamed up with Pepsi and Mountain Dew to offer a very special prize package as part of the “2013 Iconic Summer” promotion.
The Outer Banks’ hottest new event – Wine & Swine OBX will be featured as a “Hometown Sweeps” prize from Monday, July 8, 2013 through Sunday, July 14, 2013. The Wine & Swine Experience prize package, valued at $1,500, includes:
- A two night stay for two at the Inn at Corolla Light
- Four sets of Bacon Bucks to Wine & Swine OBX on Thursday, September 5, 2013
- Corolla Wild Horse Tour from the Corolla Wild Horse Fund
- Eight tickets to the Currituck Beach Lighthouse
- “Go to the Beach” bundle from Currituck Outer Banks Travel and Tourism;
- Four tickets to any Whalehead in Historic Corolla specialty tour
- Friends of Whalehead membership
- Whalehead Gallery gift
- Access to Corolla Light Resort activities including movies, mini golf, and more.
This awesome prize package can be won by collecting codes on specially-marked cans or bottles of Pepsi and Mountain Dew products. The codes can then be entered on the Pepsi and Mountain Dew’s “Iconic Summer” website www.iconicsummer.com “Hometown Sweeps” section the week of July 8, 2013 by entering the zip code 27927, or any other eastern North Carolina zip code, and selecting the “Wine & Swine Experience” Prize package.
For more information on Pepsi and Mountain Dew’s “Iconic Summer” Campaign, visit http://www.iconicsummer.com/.